Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX ANI modification-Get Call Contact Info for External Calls

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

We need a help about  ANI modification for external call forwarding, Can someone help me about this ?

I found this  on the community but I'm not familar  how to do it.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-to-change-calling-number-in-ccx-script-11-x/td-p/4044895

Thanks

9 Replies 9

Did you try to do this in UCM? You send the call to a specific pattern and UCM will then outpulse a new ANI. You need to make sure that your telco will honor it.

david

Telco is not sending unique ani for every call can be different so i dont know how can i replace ani with cti port. Can you please provide me more details ?

I can catch ani with call contact info and i can assign it newly cerated string variable   like calling _number but i dont know how to change it with cti port numers.

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you not getting the customer ANI to UCCX?

david

Hi  David,

Yes ı would like to modify ANI with get call contact info variable when the clal is forwarded to pstn number.

I created new string variable and I able to catch calling number with it but i dont know how can i replace it with cti port number so we would like to show original calling number instead of cti port but i can not do this with set call enterprise steps.

Thanks

I don't know of a way and don't think it's possible to actually modify the call data, the links posted and what everyone else has done is use UCM to provide a new fixed caller ID out to the PSTN.

david

Hi David,

I think This is not related UCM because ANI will be change everytime so UCCX is sending cti port number instead of original caller id for this, I read some  document this could be possible with get call contact variable but i dont know how can i do this.

Thanks

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Can someone please help me if any of working case available  for that  ?

Thanks

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way I know of propagating original calling number is to use two CURRI requests, the first one caches the calling number and the second one does the fixup.   So, call from A => B, CURRI app saves calling number of A.   Transfer from B => C, CURRI does the fixup and overrides the calling number with that saved from A.

I'm can't say I'm 100% sure from the description above that it's what you're trying to do but if it is, then it is one way to do it.

Hi  ptindall ,

TAC was told me that could be possible with set call contact info variable on the script but i dont know how can i do this.

Actualy Im looking for this solution if someone did that deployment they can help us but I'm still  looking for it proper solution using with get call contact info, basickly i can catch using get call contact info variable  but i dont know how cna i manupulate it when the clal is transfer to pstn.

Thanks