Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX ANI modification-Get Call Contact Info for External Calls

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

We need a help about  ANI modification for external call forwarding, Can someone help me about this ?

I found this  on the community but I'm not familar  how to do it.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-to-change-calling-number-in-ccx-script-11-x/td-p/4044895

Thanks

9 Replies 9

Did you try to do this in UCM? You send the call to a specific pattern and UCM will then outpulse a new ANI. You need to make sure that your telco will honor it.

david

Telco is not sending unique ani for every call can be different so i dont know how can i replace ani with cti port. Can you please provide me more details ?

I can catch ani with call contact info and i can assign it newly cerated string variable   like calling _number but i dont know how to change it with cti port numers.

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you not getting the customer ANI to UCCX?

david

Hi  David,

Yes ı would like to modify ANI with get call contact info variable when the clal is forwarded to pstn number.

I created new string variable and I able to catch calling number with it but i dont know how can i replace it with cti port number so we would like to show original calling number instead of cti port but i can not do this with set call enterprise steps.

Thanks

I don't know of a way and don't think it's possible to actually modify the call data, the links posted and what everyone else has done is use UCM to provide a new fixed caller ID out to the PSTN.

david

Hi David,

I think This is not related UCM because ANI will be change everytime so UCCX is sending cti port number instead of original caller id for this, I read some  document this could be possible with get call contact variable but i dont know how can i do this.

Thanks

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Can someone please help me if any of working case available  for that  ?

Thanks

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way I know of propagating original calling number is to use two CURRI requests, the first one caches the calling number and the second one does the fixup.   So, call from A => B, CURRI app saves calling number of A.   Transfer from B => C, CURRI does the fixup and overrides the calling number with that saved from A.

I'm can't say I'm 100% sure from the description above that it's what you're trying to do but if it is, then it is one way to do it.

Hi  ptindall ,

TAC was told me that could be possible with set call contact info variable on the script but i dont know how can i do this.

Actualy Im looking for this solution if someone did that deployment they can help us but I'm still  looking for it proper solution using with get call contact info, basickly i can catch using get call contact info variable  but i dont know how cna i manupulate it when the clal is transfer to pstn.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: