cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Call Back Feature with Specified Call Back times

AZDave7042
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for suggestions on how to add a Call Back feature to an ACD script.  I can add the "Cisco" Call back option without any trouble, but this only allows the customer to be called back based on their place in queue and doesn't allow for the customer to request a callback at a specific time or even date.

Anyone know of a good add-on  product or vendor for UCCX 11.6.2 or 12.5.1su1 (upgrading shortly) that allows the callback feature at a specific time and/or time and date.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

dave

3 Replies 3

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

We use Virtual Hold Technology with UCCX.  It does scheduled callbacks like you are looking for, in addition, integrates with your corporate website and allows website contacts to schedule a callback from their web visit.  It also allows you to set Expected Wait Time thresholds so that you don't always have to turn it on / off, for normal queuing, saving a contacts place in queue...

https://vhtcx.com/

Hope this helps.

-Sean

Thanks for that input. 

It looks like this solution is web driven though. 

Is there a telephone user interface as well?  Meaning can you request a call back or schedule a time via the phone while holding in queue? Do you need premium UCCX licenses for this product to integrate?  So for instance does it require a DB integration that would require premium licenses?  My customer have 300 Enhanced licenses and upgrading to Premium would be cost prohibitive in addition to any additional product costs.

Again, thanks for the help.

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

The solution is an on-premise hosted server (Windows server...), that does require a database integration (Oracle or other...).  I do not think it requires PREMIUM seats in UCCX as there are no database hooks for the application in the UCCX scripting.  And, yes, the application can be configured to use the callback scheduling service from a contacts call over the phone.  It is a very robust app.

Hope this helps.

-Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: