cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Database for Exp Wait time

pdub716
Level 5
Level 5

we are trying to gather the expected wait time for a CSQ directly from the CCX database to announce back to a 3rd party app.

what are the database tables I need to gather to do that ? I have the database schema document but I'm not sure what tables to grab to make my calculation.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will not be able to get/query the Expected Wait Time directly from any table. The closest you can do is to query RTCSQsSummary and RtICDStatistics tables to get Average Wait Duration and then do your own calculation, this is what UCCX Engine only does as well 

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will not be able to get/query the Expected Wait Time directly from any table. The closest you can do is to query RTCSQsSummary and RtICDStatistics tables to get Average Wait Duration and then do your own calculation, this is what UCCX Engine only does as well 

Regards

Deepak

pdub716
Level 5
Level 5

Do you know what fields I grab and what the calculation is ?

I was able to gather it up.

in the RTCSQsSummary Table grab the following fields

(CALLSWAITING +1 ) * AVGTALKDURATION / (WORKINGAGENTS + TALKINGAGENTS + RESERVEDAGENTS)

if this appears to be incorrect let me know

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: