Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Finese Login Generic Error

mrjelly
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I wondered if anyone has had a Generic Login Error when a user is logging into the Finess web portal.

This is just one user, and their device is in the CCX application user, settings and call space is set,

Skill set and level are fine so I can't work it out.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

Thanks for your time.

I have resolved this, I checked the line details in cucm and the line ON_NET_PT had a different device associated than the line UCCX_PT therefore I removed any device association with the ON_NET_PT and they can sign on.

They now get a resource error but I believe this is a separate issue so this is resolved

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What error is being displayed?

Was this agent extension in use before or re purposed?  I have seen a few random errors where changing the agent extension is the simple solution.

Have you tried a different web browser

Hi,

Thanks for getting back, the error simply says 'Generic login error; error code Generic error'

I have tried IE and Firefox, I haven't tried another extension, I could but would there be a way of saving the extension as this is a main number that I couldn't change easily

Thank you

Also they were able to login with the extension last week

If its not a dummy / agent line - you can try deleting it entirely out of CUCM and recreating it. Just to try and see if there is something lingering on the extension that may be causing this.

Hi there,

Thanks for your time.

I have resolved this, I checked the line details in cucm and the line ON_NET_PT had a different device associated than the line UCCX_PT therefore I removed any device association with the ON_NET_PT and they can sign on.

They now get a resource error but I believe this is a separate issue so this is resolved

glad to hear it was something simple.