cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX reporting for calls via menu options

mclean.danny
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that would like to get reporting on users that choose menu options via CCX main call script. We have a DID that points to a route point that hits CCX. Is reporting possible with this granularity?

Thanks in advance,

Danny

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes this is possible using Call Custom Variables Report but first you will need to capture the value in script itself using Set Enterprise Call Info step. Take a look at below post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12517066/uccx-custom-variables

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak. I will try it out.

Hi Deepak,

I am stuck on item 3 Add a “Set Enterprise Call info” step into the script. What am I right clicking on? Should I be adding the enterprise call into to the existing script or will it be a new script? When I right click on my existing script I do not have an option to add under general.

Thanks again.

You will need to use the Set Enterprise Call Info step in the script before the Select Resource step wherein you are capturing the information related to the Menu options that customers are choosing. You will need to choose this step from the Steps Pallete and then right click on the step and go to properties and set this up.

Regards

Deepak

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak. I found it under the call contact container.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: