cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Scripting - Incrementing the Sequence number

Robert Lake
Level 1
Level 1

One of my Contact Centers are doing the majority of their transfers to another CSQ by preforming a Supervised Conference. The problem is that the other CSQ is owned by a different department and every time they conference the call the session stays the same, including the sequence number (Example: 1-66000041606-0, the ending zero being the sequence number). What I need for reporting reasons is to increment the sequence number like is done when preforming a transfer.. Does anyone know how I would do this?

Supervised Conference: Session and sequence are the same

Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 1.19.12 PM.png

Transfer: Session is the same but the sequence number incremented by 1

Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 1.20.33 PM.png

2 Replies 2

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

I'll look into the difference between the supervised conference and a transfer and get back to you on this but can you tell me what the exact version of UCCX is that you are using?

I suspect either this is possibly a defect or maybe something in the way the transfer is different since the intended purpose of the sequence number is to keep track of each 'leg' of the call.  It's possible that a conference is not counted as another 'leg' of the call for some reason.

Let me know..

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

We are currently running UCCX Version: 7.0(1)SR05_Build504

Thats exactly the problem, when a call is conferenced to another call center the leg of the call stays the same making some reporting appear skewed because the whole call time (session) is shown. It can be confusing to the call center manager when they see the whole call time rather then just what thier call center was responsible for.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Robert