Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX siple script assistance to place caller in queue

mclean.danny
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a working CCX environment and would like to create a script to drop callers into an existing CSQ. I have the application and trigger configured and working but I am at a loss as how to setup a simple script to drop callers into the queue. I am looking at existing scripts that drop caller in the queue after a timeout but I don't see where it places them in the queue. Any help would be appreciated. TAC doesn't offer assistance with scripts.

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please find attached a sample script wherein if the call is on hold for more than 180 seconds then the If (QueueHold > 6) condition will go True and calls will then be send to Overflow CSQ. You can adjust the value for DelayWhileQueued variable from 30 seconds to whatever you want and similarly the If condition can be adjusted as well e..g, If (QueueHold > 4), If (QueueHold > 6) and so on.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for taking the time to help out. I will give it try.

Danny

Hey Deepak,

Your script solution helped me as i was trying to use reporting statistics for call waiting and then use if name > 45 but that didn't work.

My only confusion is how does the calculation work for 180 seconds = 6. I need the call to be great than 45 seconds before it will go to the next step

Thank you

Please rate the post Shibly Ibrahim

Hi there

That's from the Delay timer = 30 sec. One queue loop with 30 seconds delay.

After 6 loops it will 6 + 30 seconds delay timer = 180 seonds

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***