Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

change agent status by supervisor from Reserved to Ready/Not_Ready

Hi

We have Finesse 11.5(1) version.

I want to able the supervisor to change the agent status from reserved to ready / not ready state. Is it possible? How can I do this?

agent.png

4 Replies 4

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

from "Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer Guide" 

https://pubhub.devnetcloud.com/media/finesse/docs/downloads/previous-documentation/developer-guide/Cisco_Finesse_Web_Services_Developer_Guide_Release_11.6(1).pdf

The following statements apply to a supervisor using this API to change the state of an agent or other supervisor:

• A supervisor can only change the state of a user who is assigned to that supervisor's team.
  • A supervisor can only set the state of another user to NOT_READY, READY, or LOGOUT.

• A supervisor can set the state of another user to READY only if that user is in RESERVED, TALKING, or HOLD state.

• A supervisor can set the state of a user to LOGOUT only if that user is in READY, NOT_READY, RESERVED, RESERVED_OUTBOUND, RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW, TALKING, HOLD, WORK, or WORK_READY state.

• A supervisor can set the state of a user to NOT_READY only if that user is in READY, WORK, or WORK_READY state.

• When a supervisor uses this API to set the state of a user to NOT_READY, a reason code must not be used. If a reason code is provided, Finesse rejects it and returns a 400 Invalid Input error. Finesse sends a hard-coded reason code to indicate that the state change was performed by the supervisor.

as documentation said:
"A supervisor can set the state of another user to READY only if that user is in RESERVED, TALKING, or HOLD state. "
The our agent is in state RESERVED_OUTBOUND. Is there any difference?

i think it is different. since document explicitly called Supervisor can LOGOUT user from Reserved_OUTBOUND as well. 

Ok, thank You for help, I will contact with our programmer to take care of this feature
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: