Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

change agent status by supervisor from Reserved to Ready/Not_Ready

Hi

We have Finesse 11.5(1) version.

I want to able the supervisor to change the agent status from reserved to ready / not ready state. Is it possible? How can I do this?

agent.png

4 Replies 4

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

from "Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer Guide" 

https://pubhub.devnetcloud.com/media/finesse/docs/downloads/previous-documentation/developer-guide/Cisco_Finesse_Web_Services_Developer_Guide_Release_11.6(1).pdf

The following statements apply to a supervisor using this API to change the state of an agent or other supervisor:

• A supervisor can only change the state of a user who is assigned to that supervisor's team.
  • A supervisor can only set the state of another user to NOT_READY, READY, or LOGOUT.

• A supervisor can set the state of another user to READY only if that user is in RESERVED, TALKING, or HOLD state.

• A supervisor can set the state of a user to LOGOUT only if that user is in READY, NOT_READY, RESERVED, RESERVED_OUTBOUND, RESERVED_OUTBOUND_PREVIEW, TALKING, HOLD, WORK, or WORK_READY state.

• A supervisor can set the state of a user to NOT_READY only if that user is in READY, WORK, or WORK_READY state.

• When a supervisor uses this API to set the state of a user to NOT_READY, a reason code must not be used. If a reason code is provided, Finesse rejects it and returns a 400 Invalid Input error. Finesse sends a hard-coded reason code to indicate that the state change was performed by the supervisor.

as documentation said:
"A supervisor can set the state of another user to READY only if that user is in RESERVED, TALKING, or HOLD state. "
The our agent is in state RESERVED_OUTBOUND. Is there any difference?

i think it is different. since document explicitly called Supervisor can LOGOUT user from Reserved_OUTBOUND as well. 

Ok, thank You for help, I will contact with our programmer to take care of this feature