Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Contact Disposition from number to name - UCCX/CUIC

oriques
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way to display a name, rather than the number, in the Contact Disposition column of the UCCX/CUIC report?

The report I refer to is the Call Custom Variables (available in CUIC > Stock > Unified CCX Historical > Inbound).

Follows a print from the Contact Disposition column of the report (in my case, the column was only renamed to "Motivo do Encerramento").

contact-disposition-uccx-cuic.PNG

In short, I'd like to display an intuitive name (such as "Abandoned", "Aborted", etc.) instead of numbered codes.

Thanks,

Carlos.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Create a new custom report using Call Custom Variables report and create a new threshold like the image attached.

Use the "Text Substitute" option to add text like "Abandoned"

Once done, run the report and check if the contact disposition column shows "Abandoned" or "1"

Thresholds.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Create a new custom report using Call Custom Variables report and create a new threshold like the image attached.

Use the "Text Substitute" option to add text like "Abandoned"

Once done, run the report and check if the contact disposition column shows "Abandoned" or "1"

Thresholds.JPG

@deepakcn thank you so much!!!

Carlos.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: