Views
Helpful
Replies

Change of configuration in System Information

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Would change of a configuration in Configuration Manager/Tools/Miscellaneous Tools/System Information require restarting ICM services?

Which ones?

Thanks,

Dilip                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dilip,

Its not required, Any changes done via Configuration Manager Utility, it will be updated immediately to Router Memory updated in database.

Please have a look at the Configuration System section from the below guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/configuration/guide/icm85srvg.pdf

Regards,

Senthil

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dilip,

Its not required, Any changes done via Configuration Manager Utility, it will be updated immediately to Router Memory updated in database.

Please have a look at the Configuration System section from the below guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/configuration/guide/icm85srvg.pdf

Regards,

Senthil

No need to restart any services, just you have to do is retrieve the details which you are viewing to see the updated ones, ie, if you have opened a script in script editor and then you've added a skill group which you want to add in that script; you have to re-open the script to view that skill group as one of the choices.

*** please rate all the useful posts.

Thanks

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Senthil and Piyush.

I had changed the call-type reporting interval from the default.

I did not see the records coming out immediately, but after a while I can see that the table shows records in 15 minute intervals/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: