Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change on DL_CCCC_XXXX tables

Hi,

Can I build an application which can change data (for example: CallStausZones to C and CallResult to 10 for manual close contacts) directly on SQL DL table?

May exist some API which can do:

• show contact list and personal callback list for campaigns,
  • manual close contacts
  • reopen contacts
  • change phone number, callback data
  • make callback (personal and regular at the same time, not only one type which is set on campaign)
  • change priorities of outbound contacts on Campaign
  • etc.?

I ask because I found that "Other applications are not allowed to access it for reading, writing, or using triggers." in documentation and now I wonder how can I do that. Maybe exist some other solution for that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dreich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Personal Callback List table can be written to.

But it's not supported to read, write or delete from the dialing list tables as the documentation states.

We have given exceptions to some partners to insert, edit or delete as long as the existing record is not in the 'A' state, with a caveat that real time reports showing number of records in various states will be invalid.

You will need to petition our product owner, Jim Lundy, for the privilege of getting an exception until we give a broader based access or provide a structured API to do the same.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dreich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Personal Callback List table can be written to.

But it's not supported to read, write or delete from the dialing list tables as the documentation states.

We have given exceptions to some partners to insert, edit or delete as long as the existing record is not in the 'A' state, with a caveat that real time reports showing number of records in various states will be invalid.

You will need to petition our product owner, Jim Lundy, for the privilege of getting an exception until we give a broader based access or provide a structured API to do the same.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: