Views
Helpful
Replies

Chat CSQ - Get Reporting Statistic step

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to pull statistic's from a chat CSQ and i get -1 value.

Simple and short, is this step (Get Reporting Statistic ) supported for chat CSQ on uccx 10.6?

Thanks

Nour

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Get Reporting Statistic can only be used to fetch information for voice CSQ. The functionality is not there to fetch the information for a Chat CSQ since the Voice and Chat are two different sub systems altogether and there is no mechanism in place to fetch the statistics for Chat CSQ. Please note the use case for script and the steps used in there is specifically for voice contacts only. A chat widget would always come from a diff source (i.e., Social Miner) and will not hit the application script from IVR CTI port

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Get Reporting Statistic can only be used to fetch information for voice CSQ. The functionality is not there to fetch the information for a Chat CSQ since the Voice and Chat are two different sub systems altogether and there is no mechanism in place to fetch the statistics for Chat CSQ. Please note the use case for script and the steps used in there is specifically for voice contacts only. A chat widget would always come from a diff source (i.e., Social Miner) and will not hit the application script from IVR CTI port

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

I am looking for the similar step or feature, so that it will let our customers know that there are x people infront on their chat queue or x minutes to get them served.  We are using uccx 10.6 and social miner 10.6(1)-860.   Was there one before CAD with UCCX( as i have seen this feature on my real life experience)? If there is no step or no other options to configure , is there anything on the roadmap for this? and also can it be achieved in pcce or ucce?   Appreciate your clarification on this.

Thanks

Barry

Barry,

Unfortunately, Roadmap questions cannot be discussed here, either post this question on a partner forum, or reach your AM for this. As far as this functionality is concerned to check the statistics for Chat CSQ, I am definitely sure it was never there so not sure what exactly you saw. Maybe you can get in touch with the person/company where this was being setup.

Also, it will be worth posting your question to the below forums that is monitored by Cisco Developers and you can get some additional information on this:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/social-miner

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/express-scripting

Also, if your company holds one of the required certification to open the PDI case then feel free to do that as well please. Check our website for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/partners/tools/planning-design-implementation-technical-advisor.html

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

I will check on the channels as you suggested.  It could be a different vendor as you said I have attached the screenshot for your info, thanks for last reply and information.

Regards,

Barry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: