cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIM/EIM With Media Blender Issue

rcfoltz
Level 5
Level 5

SO I'm having two issues trying to get media blender to work with CIM/WIM 9.0(1). The first is, the GUI won't accept an IP address that is 0 in either the second or third octet, I get back a "Please neter a valid IP error" If I set it to something like "192.168.1.2" then it takes it, but it won't take "192.168.0.2". Second, even if I put in an address it accepts, it does not appear to save the CMB properties at all. I get no error, but the database has nothing for these properties, and nothing shows up in the GUI. I have placed the cmb.x.x.x.x_yyyy.properties file on the CIM server already.

Anyone seen anything like this and know how to get around it?

Thanks!                  

5 Replies 5

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

The Ip address part is a defect in product and will be addressed in up coming ES.

We have moved the properties to DB now. Please go through below doc page 56 to update the properties in DB.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_interaction_manager/cim_901/maintenance/cisco_im901_cce_deploymentguide.pdf

Thanks, I accidently found the settings in the DB and have already made the changes. I did however have to change the CMB Parameters in the database also because to UI bug wouldnt let me update them in the UI. After changing tyhem in the database, it now shows up in the UI, although I can not edit them there.

Thanks for the document though!!

I'm still have another issue, its getting stuck at "Connecting CMB", and the MB shows the transport down alert.

I am having the exact same issue, "connecting CMB" in the partition listener service.

Connect to eGMasterDB and update egpl_dsm_instance table to and set the state = 4 (Stopped) for agentPG, and then try to start it from UI.

thanks for that, will put that in my list of tips..I ended up deleting the listener entry in the partition and re-creating it, after that re-configured CMB abd it now connects..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: