cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 6945 with UCCX 11.5

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Scratching my head on something here.  Documentation for UCCX 11.5 shows that the 6945 is compatible with UCCX 11.5, but only in SCCP mode.  The 6941 and 6961 is compatible in SIP mode.  

Anyone got a clue why the 6945 isn't supported in SIP mode with UCCX?  This doesn't make sense to me, and almost looks like a documentation error.  I don't have one on hand to try in the lab.  

TIA,

Cliff

1 Reply 1

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Clifford, please note that the information which is there in the Compatibility Matrix is always up to date and go through several reviews/checks before making it public. Now since 6945 is not showing compatible in SIP mode then I am pretty sure there would have been some technical roadblock which BU team might have encountered and hence it was not able to make to the list.

If you want an official answer to this, then I will recommend opening a case with Cisco PDI team and get it confirmed that way. Please ensure that you review the Overview document to ensure your company holds the required entitlement.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/partners/tools/planning-design-implementation-technical-advisor.html

Regards

Deepak