Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Advanced Quality Manager: Network Recording

Laith Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I am trying to configure network recording for UCCX environment using Cisco Quality Management,

The problem here when i configure a sip trunk from the CUCM to the QM,

The sip port won't open on the QM server, as should the network recording service accepts sip requests from the CUCM
Then the CUCM will send the RTP stream to the QM server.

Could you please help, it is very important to me!!!

24 Replies 24

Dear Chris,

I didn't assign my user to the recording workflow, now i did,

however, i still can't listen to any recording

i got this message now:

I don't think this is an issue as it shows last time step with success.  So, when you login to QM webpage and go under recordings and double click one of the recordings, does the recording show on the bottom of the screen and you are able to press the Play button?

Actually i can't play anything,

I can create a contact then when i click on it i see the player but nothing to play,

i checked the server hundred of times, i am receiving the RTP packets normally

and i am able to decode them and listen to my recording using wireshark,

but through qm i still can't get them to play.

Also i am still getting the error in the CTI service log:

2015-09-03 18:34:52,326 WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>.
2015-09-03 18:34:52,469 WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>.
2015-09-03 18:39:52,348 WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>.
2015-09-03 18:39:52,503 WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>.

Dear Chris,

I have read in the cisco wiki the following:

1. Compliance Recording/Quality Management/Advanced Quality Management (CR/QM/AQM) are 32-bit applications.
    a. Support for the application client operation on Windows 7 64-bit machines is through WoW64 emulator mode.
    b. Desktop-based monitoring and recording is not supported in WoW64 mode.

here is the link:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.6%281%29

I installed the QM on windows Server 2012 64-bit, and the Cisco wiki for QM compatibility says that it only works with 32-bit operating system!!

is this true? what kind of operating system do you have working on QM?

Thanks,

This does not apply to you as you are doing network based recording so no clients running on PCs.

One other thing to check, in the admin config tool, under archive do you have "allow agents to access archive" checked, and do you have active archive workflow defined?

Dear Chris,

Yes i have both defined as you said,

I also checked the recording folder,

i found files in the audio folder with extension .espx

is there any kind of files should be there?

Gents,

Have you ever managed to sort the license issue it out? If so, what was the solution

Same error.. New install of AQM, everything configured as per guides.. Agent setup for Network Based Recording. I can see the SIP INVITE toward the AQM Server. However no RTP. Agents do not show in the AQM Portal aswell.

I am seeing the below message in the ctiservice log.

WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>

Hi Ben,

In my case support was not able to help. I reinstalled. It looks like this error is not really relevant to anything else.

like guys discussed above, the good start will be check both system users to be configured properly.

which type of recording are you using? Extension mobility in place?

Did anyone ever figure out the:

2016-11-08 14:38:36,390 WARN  QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid: Max=<6>. Allocated=<0>. Warning?  We're getting this message and aren't seeing any call recordings coming into our application.  Any thoughts?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: