Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop 8.5.1 popup

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have integrated my CAD with Siebel CRM in such a way that when the customer is conected to agent, his details are also presented to the agent. This works fine. However with this integrated browser I have problem handling popups from the Siebel page. For example i want to change some settings on customer page which requires options to be opened in popup, and the whole browser freezes. As I am not expert in Siebel, colleague of mine informs me these are handled by Active X and Javascript.

Does anybody know if these are enabled and possibel to use in CAD's integrated browser? Which exactly browser is CAD using? can it be changed?

As an alternative solution I tried CAD -BE (browser edition), but this one seems even more unstable and crashes for basicaly every change in Siebel.

Any idea with this? Has anybody succesfully done this?

best regards

Goran Pilat

1 Reply 1

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

We've had similar problems with the integrated browser in CAD.  It's a fairly limited browser, and doesn't support all the features that IE does.  My only suggestion might be to add your Seibel CRM server to IE's trusted sites.  CAD uses the IE settings.

If that doesn't work, you may need to investigate using an external browser, and HTTP Actions to integrate call center data into your external browser.