cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop Installer

ramon.yu.jr
Level 1
Level 1

I tried downloading a local copy of the cisco agent desktop from our UCCX but it doesn't seem to work after the installation.  But if i run the install from the UCCX server it does work.  It seems that running the install from UCCX server configures the agent desktop also.  Is there any way I can get the local copy to work?  I need to have this installer packaged so our end user support team can just push the installation out to our users.  Thanks.

Regards,

Ramon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The client needs to know where to point to for the server, you can update it via  postinstall.exe if you did not install the CAD from the server.  The packaging information should also be included in the CAD install guide, did you get a chance to read it?

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The client needs to know where to point to for the server, you can update it via  postinstall.exe if you did not install the CAD from the server.  The packaging information should also be included in the CAD install guide, did you get a chance to read it?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: