cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop logout reason code menu not appearing

gshamlian
Level 1
Level 1

Using Cisco Unified CCX Administration v9.0.2 and we have one of our agents that is able to login into CAD, gets calls with no problem, but when she goes to log off, the reason code menu doesn't appear for her, she just gets logged off with no message or options.  All of the other agents get the reason menu and I'm beating my head against the wall.  I tried removing the user from CCM and recreated the profile with no fix.  If I try her profile on my laptop, I get the same thing, so I don't think it's a hardware issue (unless we both have the same issue, maybe Java?)

I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Hi

Check the workflow group  assigned for this agent under Cisco Desktop administrator.

Regards

Mohamed 

Well, you are both suggesting the workflow group, so that seems like a good place to start.  I'm not seeing those options when I open Cisco Desktop Admin (we are using 9.02).  I've attached a pic of what I'm seeing, maybe I'm just missing it.

Thanks

This is the CDA application you are referring to. There is web based CDA as well that you can find from the drop down on the top right hand side once you will launch main UCCX page.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the agent part of same Workflow Group as the other working agents. To check this, go to

Cisco Desktop Administrator >> Personnel >> Agents

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: