cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop Timer Issue

hugomdbaez
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCCX version 7.0(2)_Build254 and CAD installed . One of my agent switch to no ready and no phone call through your number . Does exist a timer to modify at UCCX ?

Thanks and best regards

Hugo

6 Replies 6

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

what  are you trying to do here? Put the agent back to ready automatically after x secs? This isn't a good idea, and I don't think its possible with CAD.

What you could do is create an agent notification when they've been not ready for x secs. In desktop administrator, expand your workflow (create a new one perhaps) and go to Agent Management Workflows

Then create the following actions for the not ready event :

Delay action

Agent Notification action

Some screenshots attached.

Brian

Please rate helpful posts

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your response, I commented a little better what is happening. I have an agent who is put in not ready state after a amount of time . What I need is to set (if any) a timer for the agent to put in not ready state only when they cannot responded to a call, nothing else .

Thanks and best regards

Hugo

Agents should stay ready unless a call is presented to them and they do not answer. By default, the system then puts them in to a not ready state. This is the only time agents should go to a  not ready state without changing state bye themselves, or a supervisor.

If you want to change the status after RNA to ready, instead of not-ready, you can change this in system parameters. In appadmin go to System -> System Parameters -> Agent State after Ring No Answer

Brian, then the ONLY time in which the agent puts in not ready state is when they cannot responded to a call ? .  The agent reported me that she was coming down after a amount of time and not ignore a call, is that possible?

Thanks and best regards .

Hugo

Agents should only go not ready when ....

- the agent goes not ready themselves

- they miss a call that is presented to them (RNA)

- a supervisor changes their state.

Run a Not Ready Reason code historical report for this agent around the time the agent thinks they were made not ready. That should help you identify what happened.

**EDIT: The agent state summary report will be more suitable. Check what time the agent went to a not ready state and see what reason code is displayed at that time

Brian

Brian1mcc,

I tried implementing your notification setup mentioned earlier in this post.  However when I open the agent software, it does not open right away but instead hangs waiting for the CUCC Express server to open.  After awhile my notification shows and then the application open when I hit ok to the notification.

What I think is happening is my notification is set to notify after 5 minutes.  Because the agent opens in a not ready state, it is waiting 5 minutes, the poppping up the alert.  When I hit ok and then press not ready - the agent green icon stays highlighted.   Setup appears buggy. 

running 8.5 Express. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: