Helpful
Replies

Cisco CAD not working with Windows 10

marora1209
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX System Version 9.0.0.11002-27 

CAD not working with Windows 10.

Getting an error stating operating system is not supported by  Cisco Agent Desktop

Thanks

2 Replies 2

David Graham
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue on v8.5.1. I had to change the Installer to run as Previous Version (Properties/Compatability tab).

I then changed the compatibility tab on the application itself to also run as Windows 7 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Desktop\Agent.exe) and also checked "Run this program as an administrator" lower down on the same tab. Once I changed the Agent (and Supervisor required the same) I was able to run both without issue. 

Hopefully that will also help CAD on UCCX v9 run, but not certain.

Cheers

David Graham

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please note the error you are getting there is legitimate since Windows 10 is not a supported OS for CAD/CSD and even if you get the CAD running as mentioned by David, then also I am afraid that it will not be supported by TAC.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_9.0%282%29_SU2#Client_Operating_System

Windows 10 for CAD is not supported even on the 10.6(1) SU1 version and then from v11 it is all Finesse as you know that is completely web based and does not depend on the OS to that extent.

Regards

Deepak