Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCX License Seat Allocation

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I am running UCCX11,

Apparently i have 20 CCX premium seats, and i would like to distribute this 10seats eacg to 2 different resource group/team

Eg, 10 seats allocate to Sales-CallCenter, 10 seats allocate to HR-CallCenter

Sales-Call Center has 15 agents created(on shift), max allow 10 agents login ONLY

How do i configure it in the way, that Sales and HR Call center can only have 10 agents logged in per call center

Appreciate any advise

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No there is no such way, agents seat cannot be tied to a team, CSQ or anything  that comes to your mind. Any agent can use them at any given point of time and there is nothing at all whatsoever that you can configure to stop this.

In nutshell, what you are trying do is Not Possible.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please note the seat licenses are not tied to any agents also it is not possible to do it that way. Since, you have 20 premium seats that means UCCX will allow to login 20 concurrent agents at a given point of time no matter which department they belong to.

What I can think as a possible workaround is that simply remove the IPCC extension from the end user page for those you do not want to allow login at a given point of time. This will remove their agent capabilities from UCCX perspective and hence will not be allowed to login. I am not sure how feasible is that for you but unfortunately there is no other way as well.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately is it not feasible to remove IPCC ext for the users, as there are more users than seat license as they come and go while on shift.

Alternatively, jez for the sake of confirming, is there a way to seat license to CSQ?

No there is no such way, agents seat cannot be tied to a team, CSQ or anything  that comes to your mind. Any agent can use them at any given point of time and there is nothing at all whatsoever that you can configure to stop this.

In nutshell, what you are trying do is Not Possible.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak for your confirmation

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: