cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Collabration

Arjun Raju
Level 1
Level 1

I was working on finding the Call-Types that are referenced or used in the scripts. Can any one help providing the SQL query to find the call types that are used in scripts and or the nodes used in the script.

Regards,

Arjun Raju

5 Replies 5

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

That information does not exist in the database. You'll have to manually piece that information together. You can get information on Call Type Mappings and the final Call Type that a call encountered when that particular call leg terminated.

Can I get Call Type that a call encountered when that particular call leg terminated through query .

Or the call type interval table will suffice.

Termination_Call_Detail will tell you the final Call Type that a call leg encountered... Call_Type_Interval will tell you how many times a call hit a particular Call Type. Generally, Call_Type_Interval is involved with more complicated SQL queries so that you can join all the call data together to make sense of it.

Hi Arjun,

Just wondering, if you are specifically looking for the call type reference with the scripts, I think you can use the script reference option in the configuration manager. if you select the Call type as target type, then it will display all the scripts which have the selected call type in use.

you can also make use of the view available in UCCE AWDB, Script_Cross_Reference to find out the call type and script reference ID.

Regards,
Shalid

It depends on exactly what you're looking to do. If you just want to see which call types are used in scripts, like others have said you can scroll through them in Configuration Manager that shows you all of the script references.

You could also look for any call type that had call volume like calls offered in it, so that even if it overflows to another call type, you could see it that way, and then compare to the total list of call types.

What is your goal?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: