Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CVP Call Data transformation

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I need to transform {CallData.ANI} to strip last digits (ex. keep first 6 digits) and store it in application data.

Is it possible to do it in any standard element or it is need to create a custom class (or do it in ICM)?

4 Replies 4

Hi, you didn't mention what version you have, but to me, the easiest, most supportable way would be to do it in a Local Variable (link below) since it is standard, nothing custom needed.

If your goal, though, is that you don't want to store the full phone number for instance, then that's another story, you'd need to consider the logging, etc.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp11_6/programming/guide/ccvp_b_element-specifications-for-cisco-unified-cvp11-6/ccvp_b_element-specifications-for-cisco-unified_chapter_0100001.ht...

Hi Bill. My bad, I need it for 10.5.

No "Set Value" element in there.

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Best way is to use left(Call.CallingLineID,6) this function in ICM. Set this value to any PV and then pass it in ToExtVXML[] variable to CVP.

Igor Filatov
Level 1
Level 1

Yep, it should work, thx.

Just trying to save space in ToExtVXML[].

I wonder that there is no any transformation directly in Value: string. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: