cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CVP Help

antraxa31
Level 1
Level 1

I must to create some way to obtain the total calls(IN) over a Cisco CVP solution, this solution(Cisco) is already installed and working properly. But here nobody has any knowledge about cisco CVP.

For this reason, i have no idea for how to get information about every incoming call over this Cisco CVP. Somebody would help me about it?

Does exist some webservice in cisco CVP for consulting that information?

or

Can i create anything over the Cisco CVP for send this information?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

If you have configured a CVP Reporting server, then you can read that data out of the Call table, or one of the Call summary tables (call_15, call_daily, call_weekly, call_monthly).  If you have a CUIC server configured, there are stock reports that will do all of that for you.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Antraxa,

It depends on what you need to find out.

If you only need to find out how many calls arrived into the CVP Servers, then you can run a query against the RCD table on ICM.

While a CVP Reporting Server would inform you on details on the actually call flow users took within CVP application.

Note: the RCD (Router_Call_Detail) table is not a summary table, so run out of hours and / or limit your SQL query to run on a single thread (Google - OPTION (MAXDOP 1)).

Below is a query which groups by DialedNumberString.

You coudl add a filter for Routing Client so you would see only calls for CVP Routing Client(s).

SELECT DialedNumberString, COUNT(DialedNumberString) As NumberOfCalls

FROM Route_Call_Detail

WHERE DateTime > (DateAdd(hh,-1,GetDate()))

GROUP BY DialedNumberString

ORDER By DialedNumberString

Regards,

Gerry

hemal.mehta
Level 5
Level 5

There are many ways to do this. What kind of setup do you have ? Do you have reporting server and CUIC. You can get this info from some of the standard CVP reports in CUIC.

Depending on what exactly you need, you could also write some queries and custom scripts to get this info.

Hemal