Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EIM not routing calls to agents

atanasmatev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running Cisco EIM 9.0(1) integrated with Packaged CCE 10. Suddenly the system stopped routing inbound mails to CCE agents. It was working fine before.

I checked the EAAS log file and I can see the following lines when I send an e-mail to the system:

2014-08-27 23:21:01.959 GMT+0400 <@> ERROR <@> [24:Thread-5] <@> ProcessId:7480 <@> PID:1 <@> UID:12 <@> HttpSessionId:  <@> com.egain.platform.user.User <@> getUserState() <@> I18N_EGPL_USER-USER_NOT_FOUND   -1 <@> 
2014-08-27 23:21:01.964 GMT+0400 <@> ERROR <@> [950:pool-5-thread-2] <@> ProcessId:7480 <@> PID:1 <@> UID:12 <@> HttpSessionId:  <@> com.cisco.ipcc.mr.responseprocessor.NewTaskFailureProcessor <@> handleNewTaskFailureForNonRTA <@> Handling NEW_TASK_FAILURE for activityId:1066 reason code:201 <@> 
2014-08-27 23:21:01.964 GMT+0400 <@> ERROR <@> [950:pool-5-thread-2] <@> ProcessId:7480 <@> PID:1 <@> UID:12 <@> HttpSessionId:  <@> com.cisco.ipcc.mr.responseprocessor.NewTaskFailureProcessor <@> handleNewTaskFailureForNonRTA <@> Invalid NEW_TASK Send to ICM. dialogId =2 ActivityID: 1066 reason code:201 <@> 

I think the system is trying to find available agent on CCE, but the MR PG is sending something wrong. The same user was able to receive inbound mails before. I also can't see any hits on the routing script in the Script Editor on the ICM data server.

Any clues what could have got wrong?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Looks like CIM is sending Invalid NEW_TASK to MR Pim, but the logs are not sufficient to point.

has there anything changed on CIM, in terms of Queue or workflow configuration?

did you try doing exit_opc on MR PG to see if it clears up the issue?

also if possible, run procmon and try to dump the logs by turning on the trace level for MR pim.

>>trace mr* /ON

this will help in determining what exactly is wrong with new_task message.

regards

Chintan

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Can you please also post your MR pim logs for the same?

regards

Chintan

Hi,

Do you know by any chance which one is the MR PIM log on the call server in packaged CCE? I can't find anything relevant in "cdlog cce1 pg2a" and "pg1a".

Thanks.

I dont have any experiance on PCCE. but you can go to PG explorer, check out MR PG and see which pim is connecting to your CIM. then go to respective PG and do some opctest/explorer portico to and confirm that the same.

Regards

Chintan

Hi,

This is what the PIM log shows:

10:09:59:715 PG2A-pim1 Invalid NEW_TASK message received from MR application: Invalid field type.  [??? (77)]

Looks like CIM is sending Invalid NEW_TASK to MR Pim, but the logs are not sufficient to point.

has there anything changed on CIM, in terms of Queue or workflow configuration?

did you try doing exit_opc on MR PG to see if it clears up the issue?

also if possible, run procmon and try to dump the logs by turning on the trace level for MR pim.

>>trace mr* /ON

this will help in determining what exactly is wrong with new_task message.

regards

Chintan

Turning mr* traces on gives me a bit more of a details:

13:07:26:318 PG2A-pim1 Trace: PIM Active Heartbeat. 
13:07:31:263 PG2A-pim1 Invalid NEW_TASK message received from MR 
application: Invalid field type. [??? (77)] 

13:07:31:263 PG2A-pim1 Trace: 
Function==>MR_Peripheral::Send_ToApp_NewTaskFailureEvent 
13:07:31:263 PG2A-pim1 Trace: PG->Application: 
Message = NEW_TASK_FAILURE_EVENT; Length = 12 bytes 
DialogueID = (13) Hex 0000000d 
SendSeqNo = Undefined 
ReasonCode = (201) Hex 000000c9 

I tend to believe it is a bug and I raised a TAC call with Cisco.

if nothing changed on CIM then to me also it looks like bug.

by the way did you start restarting EAAS service instance, just to see if it helps.

regards

Chintan

atanasmatev
Level 1
Level 1

Upgrading to EIM 9.0(2) fixed the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: