Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 10.5/10.6 blank reports using IE11

chris_day
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running into an issue with Finesse 10.6(1) showing blank information when using IE 11.  IE 11 shows as being supported on Windows 7 SP1 when in compatibility mode, but in compatibility mode I see the live reports are overlaid with a solid gray box.  Firefox 31ers works perfectly, and chrome also appears to work even thought it's not supported.

Has anyone got Finesse using UCCX 10.5 or 10.6 working for agents and supervisors to see the live reporting statistics?  I would like to know if there are browser settings that are required for this to work.  My current customer has standardized on IE 11, so I would like to have this working for them and not force the agents to use a different browser or worse, go back to CAD.  I have seen the live reports working when using IE 10, so I don't believe we have a DNS or Certificate issue as the troubleshooting guides suggest.

Thanks,

6 Replies 6

Arundeep Nagaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

I have seen issues with the enabling of the compatibility mode in IE 11 through the method that you have suggested.

Can you enable developer tools on IE using F12? On the tools console below, there should be an option to view the entire webpage using the view of IE 10. Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,

I went to try out your fix and everything was working without compatibility mode, after a little investigation I received an update to IE 11 that was released December 9th of this year.  Everything appears to be working as expected now, so I should have a happy customer.  If I see the same issue I will try your suggested fix and report back on it as not everyone can just go and update IE 11.

Thanks,

Chris

We are  on IE 11.0.9600.17959 and I'm having this issue, Chrome does not work any longer and our company does not use Firefox. my deployment will take place in Mid October so what are my options??? I have no browser that will work.

is there a version of IE 11 that does work ? or when will this be fixed in UCCX?

Arundeep,

The dev tools works, but that is not a valid option to tell the customer to go into dev tools and set to IE10 compatibility mode. Seems to have to be done after each login. 

Arundeep - running into the same issue and your workaround gets the live data working.  Could this be bug CSCuu18876 ?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Yes definitely. We identified this defect recently. So it should help for others who are having the same issue. The defect is solved in 11.0

The workaround needs to be applied via root though :)

Regards,

Arundeep