cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 10.6(1) SU1 - Finesse is throwing a javascript script warning when agent is in Talking state

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone familiar with this warning thrown by Finesse when the agent is in a Talking state?  When this occurred, the agent could not operate their PC at all.  They ended up restarting their PC.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure that's the right version? I've not seen a 10.6 Finesse before.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Are you sure that's the right version? I've not seen a 10.6 Finesse before.

david

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, I hit Correct Answer by mistake.  Yes, I'm quite sure of the version as I installed and upgraded it myself.  10.6.1.10000-39

Hi 

Have you tried Finesse in Internet explorer ?

We recommended our users to use IE because of stability and certificate issues with Firefox.

Regards

Mohamed 

No, we did not try IE.  I will notify my customer.

It looks like that you have configured some action inside Finesse on Answered event which opens the Oracle based application in the background that in turn locks down the Finesse Agent Desktop. Can you try removing that action and just launch Finesse with no custom settings whatsoever and see if it works. If it works fine, then the issue is definitely with this particular action and hence try to make it simple by working with your Developer who created it in the first place so that Finesse can handle this accordingly.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

I didn't create any Finesse workflows for that team.