cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 10.6 compatibility with Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)?

masoodfarooq
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to find cisco finesse 10.6 release notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/finesse/products-release-notes-list.html

This document doesn't mention explicitly if UCCX 10.6 supports IE9 or not. 
Kindly confirm if Cisco Finesse 10.6 is compatible with IE 9? Any known issues?

5 Replies 5

I have already provided a link to this doc "This document doesn't mention explicitly if UCCX 10.6 supports IE9 or not. "
I knwo there is no mentioning of IE9 here, but should I assume no mentioning means absolutely no support what so ever? 

IE9 can work with Finesse, but if you get any issues this setup does not supported by Cisco.

Correct, I've used it with no problem, but you should really be upgrading IE enterprise wide.

david

Something which is not there is the Compatibility Matrix simply means it has not been tested by BU and should not be used. Even though it may work as informed by David and I am sure it will work but the point is TAC will not support it in case you face any issues with this setup.

So you should only use the browsers that are mentioned in the matrix for below two reasons:

1) BU had done extensive testing on the browsers mentioned there which ensure you can run whatever you want inside finesse using those browsers.

2) Finesse is completely web based and there is a huge reliability of it on the browser inside which you will be using Finesse.

Regards

Deepak