cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 12.5.1 HistoricalGadget

boyd.lynn
Level 1
Level 1

I've been using the Historical Gadget in Finesse and it does not appear to be refreshing at either the default interval of 900 seconds(refreshRate=900) or any other value that I set. 

https://my-cuic-server.com:8444/cuic/gadget/Historical/HistoricalGadget.jsp?viewId=BD9A8B7DBE714E7EB758A9D472F0E7DC&linkType=htmlType&viewType=Grid&refreshRate=900&@start_date=RELDATE%20THISWEEK&@end_date=RELDATE%20THISWEEK&@agent_list=CL%20~teams~&g...>

Does anybody have experience of using this gadget?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

boyd.lynn
Level 1
Level 1

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It turned out that the report wasn't updating. I have now tested it with the time displayed and it seems to be working perfectly. (Even in Chrome)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What is this gadget? Is it part of default gadget, that you have in Default Layout?

Yes it is one of the default gadgets. I have been doing some more testing and it appears to refresh ok with IE but not Chrome. Unfortunately our customer is using Chrome.

Can you provide more details, like version of Chrome, OS, etc., does it happen with Firefox?

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I thought Chrome was the new default browser?

boyd.lynn
Level 1
Level 1

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It turned out that the report wasn't updating. I have now tested it with the time displayed and it seems to be working perfectly. (Even in Chrome)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: