Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Client

Daniov1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

UCCX servers certificate was renewed and signed by CA because the old certificate was expired.
After certificate was signed and uploaded to the servers I performed reset to "Cisco Finesse Tomcat" and "Cisco Tomcat" Services.
The old cerificates already not exist on both servers and all the certificates are valid.
When I connect to UCCX (GUI) servers I can see the new certificate.

The issue is when I log-in to cisco finesse client I get the old certificate of UCCX Pub which is expired and already not exist, then I get to a new page and I must to continue (non-secure) and here I can see on certificate details the old certificate which is expired.
image.png

and not the new certificate which I get on the finesse client web page or uccx web admin.

.image.png

I tried to log-in from several new computers and I got the same issue.

Any suggest?

3 Replies 3

So you're 100% sure it's not cached, right? The other quick thing I would do is a complete restart of the whole node. I've seen some funky thing when it comes to certificates.

david

Exactly, reboot the whole server. There are like 5 services which need to be restarted on UCCX whenever a cert change occurs, and so it's just easier to reboot the whole server.

Agree with Anthony here my experience is reboot it is easier than each individual service.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: