Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse - Not Ready for Chat and Email - Grayed in some browsers

cvanitterbeeck
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I'm having a small issue concerning the Cisco Finesse on UCCX 10.6.1.

Problem description:

The "Not Ready for Chat and Email" dropdown stays gray on some computers and is perfectly working on others.

I'm using the same userid on all the machines to test, so this is not related to the configuration of the user/finesse.

The browser is firefox, same version on all computers. Java is v8 update 25 & 45.

This is working on one computer but not systematically on all the computers, so I'm searching what can be the impact of any third party component blocking that? (Standard Telephony is working perfectly Ready-Not Ready on all the computers though).

Any clue would be more than appreciated.

Kr

Christophe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You might try using FireBug in FireFox to check the Net and Console tabs for long running processes and checking for any script errors.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You might try using FireBug in FireFox to check the Net and Console tabs for long running processes and checking for any script errors.

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

I have similar problem. In my case, the 'manage chat and email' was not showing in the  Finesse Desktop.I had to edit the desktop layout by change the default social miner server address to be mine.

when i click on the 'manage chat and email' link, i see 'there are no active chat and email. I cant find the drop menu for the ' ready or not ready to chat'

can any one assist me?

Hi,

What version and deployment (CCE/CCX) of Finesse are you using and can you share a screenshot?

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just saw that you posted this as a separate question here: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/no-drop-menu-for-the-not-ready-or-ready-to-chat-and-email/m-p/3951597#M10529

Let's continue the discussion on that thread.

Thanx,

Denise

Ok. I did but discovered that the creator of that thread wss using uccx
version 10.6 but i am running version 11.6.1 for both uccx and socialminer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: