Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Server is out of Service

Hi,

I have reserved a new reservation today for the PCCE 12.0 lab. After connecting to VPN, when I tried to access the agent sign-in URL or invoke an API call, I got finesse out of service error. Actually, I am getting this message from last Thursday (15-Jul-2021). I have attached the snaps as well for your reference, Please advise when the finesse server will be available?

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Arslan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Each sandbox instance is independent of each other. So it seems like the Finesse server on your instance is out of service. I cannot explain why it is out of service without looking at the logs. Most of the time, it is a one-off situation on why it is out of service and getting a new reservation would fix the problem faster than debugging. I would suggest trying to get a new reservation before going down the path of debugging.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Each sandbox instance is independent of each other. So it seems like the Finesse server on your instance is out of service. I cannot explain why it is out of service without looking at the logs. Most of the time, it is a one-off situation on why it is out of service and getting a new reservation would fix the problem faster than debugging. I would suggest trying to get a new reservation before going down the path of debugging.

Thanx,

Denise