Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Warm/Consult Transfer

GopinathMani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

May I know if there is an option in cisco finesse, where the agent is able to see the name when he/she gets a consult transfer call?

We know that we can able to see the name in the Jabber, if the person's name is saved in contact list. 

But wanted to know if we can able to see the name in finesse. As of now only the Extension from which the call is coming is visible.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It depends on what you're specifically looking to do/how to do it. So if you say agent A is directly transferring to agent B, how are you doing it?

Are you dialing their extension directly? Are you dialing a CTI route point, in which case you could do some type of lookup based on the caller's number and write that variable into Finesse so it is available to agent B.

Basically, if you're going to dial the agent directly, you're not going to get variables.

If you dial via a number that goes to UCCE/CVP and still gets to the agent (like a queue to agent node, as one option), then you can potentially pass the data in Finesse.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Check the below link for your reference.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1161/Admin/guide/cfin_b_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-116/cfin_b_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-116_chapter_0101.html

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

I'm not quite sure if this is what you're asking, but your issue is likely that people are transferring calls to the agent directly, in which case not much information is available.

If they transfer the calls through a UCCE script, then you can pass the data that is set in the Peripheral Variables to the receiving agent.

Hello Bill,

Am sorry for the confusion, the customer is asking for the name and extension to be displayed during direct transfer. May I know if we have an option to display so ?

It depends on what you're specifically looking to do/how to do it. So if you say agent A is directly transferring to agent B, how are you doing it?

Are you dialing their extension directly? Are you dialing a CTI route point, in which case you could do some type of lookup based on the caller's number and write that variable into Finesse so it is available to agent B.

Basically, if you're going to dial the agent directly, you're not going to get variables.

If you dial via a number that goes to UCCE/CVP and still gets to the agent (like a queue to agent node, as one option), then you can potentially pass the data in Finesse.

Hello Bill,

Thanks for the explanation. I have got an idea now 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: