Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Workflow and Actions

Hello,

We are trying to have our internal web page pop up when a call comes into the call queue as a popup in finesse. 

In the workflow I have "When a call arrives" with "If any conditions are met" 

In the list of actions I have "Browser Pop" handled by "Finesse Desktop" and the browser URL I want to open. 

When I make a call into the queue and the call comes in I expect the popup of the URL I setup in the actions. 

I included a screenshot of my setup to see if I have anything wrong to not allow the popup. 

Thank you 

4 Replies 4

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
You still have to apply a condition...

Hello,

I left the variables empty so all calls will allow that popup. 

I added a call variable 1 begins with 8 as all numbers that come to us are 8-212-XXX-XXXX

Now what is happening is when the call comes in, the popup does not work. I let the call keep ringing and do not answer and I am put into a not ready state. Then when I go into a ready state the call comes to me the popup works. 

Strange... 

Would I need to restart the Cisco Finesse Tomcat services to get this working? Also would that affect the current UCCX users logged into Finesse or only affects the admin page I am working on? 

Thanks, 

Update: This works perfectly fine on Firefox and IE. Its an issue with Chrome which I will fix. The way I set this up worked without restarting the Cisco Tomcat services.