Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ICM/CVP 11.5 Uptime Chart

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to extract the uptime of UCCE main components to use it in a chart? I'm not requesting the uptime of the call flow healthy but the uptime of main component health as PG/CTIServer and FINESSE. I want to build a chart showing the statistic of how long the components are up and running like 98% of time in a range.

I know also that CVP gives me the info about the call server. Is it possible to extract this info also?

Thank you in advance,

Cheers.

6 Replies 6

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Zapparoli,

i am giving you the rttest utility command and run it on Router. You will get all the uptime info of all the controllers and peripherals of your UCCE environment...

c:\> rttest /cust csco /node routera

rttest: status /offline

result will be like below:

Example:

C:\Users\admmukeshs>rttest /cust icm /node routera
RTTEST Release 11.5.1.0 , Build 07088
rttest: status /offline
Peripheral -------Today------- -----Yesterday----- ----Cumulative-----
Cnt Longest Online Cnt Longest Online Cnt Longest Online
CUCM 1 27s 72.6% 0 0s 0.0% 1 27s 72.6%

Controller -------Today------- -----Yesterday----- ----Cumulative-----
Cnt Longest Online Cnt Longest Online Cnt Longest Online
genericPG 1 17s 83.3% 0 0s 0.0% 1 17s 83.3%
rttest:

Hope this will meet your requirement..

Regards,

Mukesh

Hi,

In the below command: csco is customer name. please put the customer name according to your environment..

Hello Mukesh,

I know that opctest or rttest bring me the uptime, the issue is how to connect it using a Reporting tool as Microsoft BI for instance. This info is not in a SQL database.

I need to find that info in a database so I can access it and extract that info.

Thanks anyway

Appreciate

Hi Zapparoli,

i understand you know rttest and opctest. but i would suggest to run the command " rttest: status /offline" once you are inside rttest and see the result..

Lotfi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can also use Diagnostic Framework Portico.

Cheers.

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This API returns Uptime for all the processes in the system . change the localhost with the ip address.

https://localhost:7890/icm-dp/rest/DiagnosticPortal/ListProcesses 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: