Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IVR System

Hello all,

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the IVR from Cisco.

I have 2 different toll free numbers, do I need to order 2 IVR's or 1 can do the job?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jeferson.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You might want to look into a UC5xx system which will provide simple prompting and routing.  Maybe Unity like it was suggested above.  You can have a million TFNs going to one IVR or two or a million IVRs.  You really should reach out to someone with a bit more experience to ensure you get what you need and will meet your future needs.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well, there are several products to meet those needs, to include a voicemail system that can provide simple prompt and collect.

It all depends on what you are doing with those numbers?

Do they point to two different DNIS?

For reference, a UCCX system can handle 300 callers simulatneously, and that's not even the biggest solution they offer.

Hello Anthony,

so, does not metter how many numbers I have?

The situations is like this:

0800 7775568 - 1st toll free number, the calls goes to a hunt group with 5 agents.

0800 7774578 - 2nd toll free number, this will have 4 option to choose from and each option takes to a different hunt group.

My question is, I ll request a quote from a provider, do I need to quote 2 systems or 1 will do what I need?

You might want to look into a UC5xx system which will provide simple prompting and routing.  Maybe Unity like it was suggested above.  You can have a million TFNs going to one IVR or two or a million IVRs.  You really should reach out to someone with a bit more experience to ensure you get what you need and will meet your future needs.

david