Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IVR System

Hello all,

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the IVR from Cisco.

I have 2 different toll free numbers, do I need to order 2 IVR's or 1 can do the job?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jeferson.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You might want to look into a UC5xx system which will provide simple prompting and routing.  Maybe Unity like it was suggested above.  You can have a million TFNs going to one IVR or two or a million IVRs.  You really should reach out to someone with a bit more experience to ensure you get what you need and will meet your future needs.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well, there are several products to meet those needs, to include a voicemail system that can provide simple prompt and collect.

It all depends on what you are doing with those numbers?

Do they point to two different DNIS?

For reference, a UCCX system can handle 300 callers simulatneously, and that's not even the biggest solution they offer.

Hello Anthony,

so, does not metter how many numbers I have?

The situations is like this:

0800 7775568 - 1st toll free number, the calls goes to a hunt group with 5 agents.

0800 7774578 - 2nd toll free number, this will have 4 option to choose from and each option takes to a different hunt group.

My question is, I ll request a quote from a provider, do I need to quote 2 systems or 1 will do what I need?

You might want to look into a UC5xx system which will provide simple prompting and routing.  Maybe Unity like it was suggested above.  You can have a million TFNs going to one IVR or two or a million IVRs.  You really should reach out to someone with a bit more experience to ensure you get what you need and will meet your future needs.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: