Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Media blender - WIM integration problem

Hi,

I am trying to setup UCCE Web Callback. but facing error when integrating Cisco Blender 7.0.2 & WIM 9.0. I would appreciate if anyone could help me on this. The error message i get is : Collaboration[1]: RMI Link to eimwim is down: Reason Transport link is down.

I have also attached the screenshots of my configuration & alert message herwith.

Regards,

Jay

7 Replies 7

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jay,

In EIM 9.0.2 the configuration for listener is removed completely as there is no dependence on EIM for call back.

If this is just call back, that you’re planning to use then we don’t need the connection between CMB and WIM you can remove the configuration. However, please increasing the verbose level to 10 and capture the logs for blender and share it with us and verify the CTI logs for more information.

Thank you,

Gaurav Thakur.

Hi Gaurav,

We Thank & appreciate your reponse.

I will send you the logs.

Meanwhile if the Mediablender doesn't requires colloboration configuration with WIM, how does the actual communication happen. Does it varies from the previous call flow?

Is there any other alternative to achieve this web call back? Hope Finesse 9.1.1 has options for the same..

Please advice.

Thanks,

Jay.

All communication happenes between CG and CMB for creating a call. WIM will pass the phone number to CTI and CTI will communicate with CMB and blend the call and other routing is same on UCCE side.

Did you happen check with TAC on this?

I will go through the logs and see if I can find anything, but a session could you help more to debug this issue. I would request you to work with TAC first they know how to resolve these type of issues.

Cisco and/or its subsidiaries. All rights saved. Cisco Confidential 102 Local Agent Connections Internet Agent Connections Windows Application Server Windows Database Server Windows File Server Windows Messaging Server Windows Services Server Windows Data Server Windows Call Server Windows Web Server MR PIM CTI Svr AWDB EAAS Listener DAL RX/DX Windows Web Server Windows Application Server Windows Media Blender DAL

200-101 braindumps

Hi Gaurav,

Please find the logs attached.

Thanks,

Jay

This is UI which is not giving any information but just complains about the transport link been down. We would ne the correct logs and also the CTI logs to understand the issue.

Gaurav, Jay,

I seem to be facing a similar issue in my lab.  Callback was working 100% until I patched my system to 9.0(2).  Yes the transport link is down on CMB as the services server is no longer listening on the configured port, but what I have found is that after I restart CMB, callback works for a while and then stops.  If I check the UCCE routing script, there does not seem to be any requests hitting the call type for agent availability.  When I restart CMB it starts working again.

Also, if you look at Cisco docwiki, EIM/WIM 9.0(2) is only supported on UCCE 10...

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCE_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.0(x)

are you able to confirm if EIM 9.0(2) is supported with UCCE 8.5 / 9 ?

I recently demonstrated the systems ability to work emails whilst on calls which is a 9.0(2) feature, the customer is on UCCE 8.5 which supports EIM/WIM 9.0(1)...  and hopefully 2

tks,  Darren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: