Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mobile Agent calls not ringing to cell phone

Hello,

We are on UCCE 11.0 and are currently leveraging the mobile agent feature for some of our agents. These agents are entering the cell number in the "Dial Number" field. Most of the mobile agents are not experiencing any issues. A couple of them are experiencing an issue with inbound ICM calls. They see a call appear in Finesse but their cell phone never rings. This configuration was working for them yesterday. I have logged in as them with my cell phone number in the "Dial Number" field and it worked without any issue. 

Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

There are many items, but the first thing I'd check is, are you using call by call or nailed connection.

In other words, is the system able to call these users ever to get logged in? Or is it that they log in, and sometimes they "miss" a call that should be delivered to them. I'd try nailed connection vs. call by call as a start if it is the latter.

We had a similar issue where an agent is reserved but no call, traditionally this can suggest BW issues with RTP  however in our case it wasn't this

Our issue related to CVP failing to connect to CUCM, if there are any network issues, CVP will try to contact CUCM in the sip server grp in CVP if it fails it will block further attempts for 3mins I think after it tries again. The solution seems to add more cucm serves in the sip server grp.

We had a tac case open 

We are typically using call by call. In my tests with call by call and nailed connection this morning, only every other call is being appearing in Finesse and then routing to my cell phone. I'm testing in a skill group that I am the only member of. 

So basic question, are you sure the calls get to you if you were in the office, eliminating mobile agent from the equation?

If they do, if you do a few test using nailed connection mobile agent, is it still intermittent?

What happens if you make outbound calls over the nailed connection out, do they always work?

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

We have observed same issue in our environment as well. Mostly its related with mobile network provider. If you have enabled RNA timeout in OAMP for (MA) extension range, try increasing it to 30-45 secs.

Were the mobile service providers able to give any confirmation or resolution in your case?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: