Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mobile Supervisor for UCCE 8.0.1

My question is does Cisco Mobile Supervisor works with UCCE 8.0 , I am able to find it for UCCX but what about UCCE will it work any documentation on this

Regards

Irfan Tariq

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, it is only for UCCX.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, it is only for UCCX.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm using UCCx 8.5 and Mobile Supervisor 2.0.2.0

Only the problem with Port Number ....

can i connect the Cisco Mobile Supervisor via Corporate WiFi Network..?

how can i find out the port number of my current UCCX setup..?

So, what is your question?

Are you asking which port you should be using?

The default port is 42027

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/supervisor/user/guide/sup_qs.pdf

Chris

Did you get this to work?  I also am using CMS 2.0.2.0 with UCCX 8.5 and get the error "Missing Server Settings".  Specifying the default port 42027 does not work.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can you please use the port "12028" for Unified CCX Engine\ Cisco Mobile Supervisor.

Reference (Table 1 Cisco Unified CCX Port Utilization) in the below link :

:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851pug.pdf

This should work, hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answer !!

Hi Jspilde,

Check 12028,

Its working for me...............!!!!!!!!

please update once it works..

Hi Midhun,

Good to know that

Please dont forget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

Thanks for the information, port 12028 works for us...well at least for my two coworkers logging in from my iPad.  For me when I login it doesn't display any data, just blank fields.  My two coworkers appear to have identical permissions to me. I'll be troubleshooting my account next

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Glad to know that .

Please rate helpful posts.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: