Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Notification Service Issues - 12.0 VS 11.6 Outbound Calls

t.sudharsan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well . We have successfully created a program to subscribe to Notification Services to topics like dialogs , and users. We are having 2 different cisco finesse versions deployed in infrastructure where are finding the difference in the Notifications .

Finesse 12.0 Notification Payload Observation :

While doing an outbound functionality via Finesse 12.0 and dialling the number to External PSTN we are getting an additional notification payload indicating the call is connected and accepted by the Destination Customer .

When the Call was accepted on the Mobile : We got they payloads logged to console indicating the call is connected to the Mobile and if we carefully observe the Number is also changed to my mobile in the Screen of Finesse :

Finesse 11.6 Notification Payload Observation :

But while performing the same outbound functionality via Finesse 11.6 and dialing the number to External PSTN we are not receiving any notification payloads indicating the call is connected.

When we Dial Outbound Mobile Calls via External Script :

The Call was accepted on the Mobile : No payloads and we have the number Constant as Script number on Screen it is not displaying the Number :

Can someone please let us know if this issue is encountered in the outbound call functionality for both the Finesse Versions or are there any releases or modifications done to the notification Service , if we can have Cisco to provide a solution to the above problem that will help us to move forward. Please also share the release features difference for both the finesse versions.

1 Reply 1

I might not be following your question, but if your program is dependent on the updated expanded payload configuration options, that was introduced in version 12, not 11.6. Here's the release notes for instance.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/Release/Guide/ucce_b_120_release-notes/ucce_b_120_release-notes_chapter_0111.html#concept_9F16D8D467FD02D125D582FDDB9FC883