cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Outbound Option 9.0 - Dialer - To give vociemail treatment after maximum dialing attempt if answering machine detected.

thanvi2001
Level 1
Level 1

Any idea on how to route a call to Voice mail treatment after maximum attempt of dialing is completed for IVR Campaign if CPA_Response=AnsweringMachine detected.

We are using cisco outbound option 9.0  , OnQ  campaign Manager. Have a requirement that dialer should dial 3 attempt if not answered and then route the call to voice mail.

I set the maximum dial to 3 in the Campaign configuration,  and it is dialing the record 3 times if call is not answered and then set the callStatusZone1   as M (maximum tries done).

I used the DBLook up node to retrieve the value but RecoveryKey is the primary key (unique) in the t_DialerDetail table . hence DBLookup fails..

Issue is how to get maximum tries for the same record so the call can given voicemail treatment

Any alternative solution /suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanveer

1 Reply 1

Interesting problem, you're not going to solve it with the DBLookup node unless you do an export or view into the dialer DB to simplify the table to allow DBLookup node to work, but even then I wouldn't use ICM to do this.

If you have a CVP IVR, export the dialer DB to another table and have the IVR look into this table for when to leave a VM. Another method is to run a nighly job and create an IVR only campaign which calls these customers and only leaves a message.

david