cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco QM with UCCX agents that are local users in CUCM and evaluators that are synchronized with LDAP in QM

Hello,

I need to install a Cisco QM server to an existing solution to replace Cisco MediaSense.

Agents configured in the UCCX use accounts that are configured locally in the CUCM, and people (évaluator) who listen to the records use accounts that are synchronized with LDAP in the CUCM.

My question is the following :

With Cisco QM, if I enable LDAP synchronization, will I be able to license my agents? In my past projects, I believe that to license an agent or supervisor, once Cisco QM LDAP synchronization is enabled, I must absolutely bind the user name with the LDAP directory to assign a License.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

If you enable LDAP synchronisation on QM then all your Agents, Supervisors and Knowledge Workers must be linked to their AD accounts. You will not be able to license them until you do.

However there is no requirement for their Calabrio internal ID to match their windows ID.

If you create a local user on UCM with a first name of Agent and last name of One with an ID of agent1. When that imports from CCX it will have an internal Calabrio ID of 1.agent1

You can then link 1.agent1 to any AD account.

If you are doing any Calabrio/CCX integration such as passing metadata from CCX it won't work as you must use the AD account to indentify the agent/call and agent1 won't be recognized.

Also keep in mind you can only use an AD account once to link a single Calabrio user.

Graham

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

If you enable LDAP synchronisation on QM then all your Agents, Supervisors and Knowledge Workers must be linked to their AD accounts. You will not be able to license them until you do.

However there is no requirement for their Calabrio internal ID to match their windows ID.

If you create a local user on UCM with a first name of Agent and last name of One with an ID of agent1. When that imports from CCX it will have an internal Calabrio ID of 1.agent1

You can then link 1.agent1 to any AD account.

If you are doing any Calabrio/CCX integration such as passing metadata from CCX it won't work as you must use the AD account to indentify the agent/call and agent1 won't be recognized.

Also keep in mind you can only use an AD account once to link a single Calabrio user.

Graham

Thank you

Hello,

I have another question about QM.  If I do not configure LDAP synchronisation for QM.  Where we can configure Credential Policy in QM. 

Thanks,

I have never seen anything in the documentation about configuring password complexity rules.

I have a feeling the rules are pretty simple but everything we install is AD integrated, it has been some years since I have used local accounts.

Graham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: