cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Supervisor Desktop 10.0 Password

melinda.clancy
Beginner
Beginner

I have UCCE 10.5 and one of my supervisor's have forgotten their password for the supervisor desktop 10.0.  I thought going into the Agent Explorer, under the Supervisor screen, I could reset the password there.  Nope didn't work.

How can I reset this supervisor's desktop password?

I did try and find the answer on Cisco, but could not.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Melinda

2 Replies 2

piyush aghera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Melinda,

From Agent Explorer, after making changes to the password, are you able to save that screen.

Can you check if you are able to create new supervisor and ask the Active Directory team to check if that supervisor is added under UCCE hierarchy of AD.

Can you try to add / edit from both Side A and Side B.

Regards,

Piyush Aghera

Hi Piyush,

Thanks!

I have done the following:

I removed the supervisor from this user, checked that it was removed in AD, then readded.  Still not able to login.

When I removed the supervisor config, I checked on the HDS side B and the removal was there.

I added a new supervisor and that user worked.  Was able to login with the default supervisor password, etc.

I cannot delete the problem supervisor/agent, because they want to keep his agent stats.  So I created him with a different login/ID, and was able to use that one.

I thought I might be able to reset the password in AD, but it did like that either.

Thanks,

Melinda

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers