Walkthrough Wednesdays
Views
Helpful
Replies
venkatesh.jv
Beginner

Cisco task queries on sandbox account

Hi Everyone,

I am using Cisco sandbox Packaged Contact Center Enterprise 12.0(1) Sandbox (with Finesse & Task Routing) lab for some testing, I am looking for some of the features for it and those I could not find it. 

1. Is it possible to configure third-party application UI pop up, On finesse Agent Login,  this UI should auto pop up from finesse ?( UI will be out of the finesse UI tab )

2. Task Routing API is not returning Expected Wait Time(EWT) value in the response of task API when task is put into queue.
3. Is there any option to enable auto-accept task ?

Please Let me know if these options are available in Sandbox lab. Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
david.macias
VIP Engager

1. Is it possible to configure third-party application UI pop up, On finesse Agent Login, this UI should auto pop up from finesse ?( UI will be out of the finesse UI tab )

You need to look in the Finesse admin and create a Finesse Workflow. That has options to pop an external webpage.

2. Task Routing API is not returning Expected Wait Time(EWT) value in the response of task API when task is put into queue.

Might be a bug, but this has worked for me just fine. Make sure you follow the documentation exactly and include every ICM node.
3. Is there any option to enable auto-accept task ?

That's completely up to you. You have to create the Finesse gadget which is interacting with your tasks, so you can create something which auto accepts the task when it hits the agent.

Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.