cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCE 11 NFR

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Apparently the UCCE/ICM software is no longer available as part of the Collaboration NFR Kit. As a development partner, where would we now go to purchase simply a UCCE v11 NFR kit? Thanks in advance!

11 Replies 11

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please go through the below link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/ordering-guide-c78-331727.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak. That document states the following "This document describes
the pricing, packaging structure and ordering for Cisco® Customer Collaboration solutions release 10.5 and earlier". How would a developer partner get a later NFR version of UCCE to test against?

Yup, on the same boat as everyone else, been researching how to procure CCE 11.x NFR for a while now. Reached out to our Cisco channel, they promised to send me the SKU's, still unclear as to what the ordering process will be for CCE 11.x NFR SKU. 8.5 through 10.5 NFR was straight forward and now things have gotten very vague, will post If I find anything useful.. in the meanwhile keep us posted if anyone gathers additional information.. 

Saship,

Please let us know what you find, would love to have access to this through the proper channels.

david

I did find an answer. You would have to order this from Cisco CCW portal and I believe it has to be ordered via an ATP partner/Reseller I believe. For what its worth here is the SKU for the UCCE NFR (IPCE-NPSENT-CP) (certainly not as straight forward as the previous NFR kits). I did order the UC 11.0 NFR and am working with my Company (we are a HCS provider) to get the UCCE NFR ordered so I can get familiar with new features and any nuances related to 11.x 

I was saddened to hear this too when I found out last week. Not sure I understand the BU's decision to do this.

david

galguire
Level 4
Level 4

This is horrible news.  How are we supposed to educate ourselves on the latest version prior to designing and installing customer contact centers?

Has anyone talked to anyone at the BU about this change? I'm starting to think this might have been a push by the ATPs to edge out some of the competition. </tin foil hat>

david

Anyone found an answer to this? Really want to get my hands on UCCE 11 to start playing around with it.

david

Sorry David, I have not. Getting little to no traction on this one.

marulraj1
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found an answer to this ?

Regards,

Pravin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: