cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCE Avaya Definity PG

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

can someone please let me know how can i pass Peripheral Variable to Avaya UUI via Definity PG

I can see the settings of Call Control Variables at PG explorer but what ever variable i set it always passes PV5, how can i set some other PV to pass that info to avaya agent?

3 Replies 3

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a look at the AVAYA ACD Supplement guide, You should see a section called Peripheral Call Control Variable Map

The mapping of route request elements to Peripheral Variables is controlled by the Call Control Variable Map field, which is found on the PG Explorer tool.

The Call Control Variable Map field can be used to configure which peripheral variables should be reserved for a CTI application, and which ones the PG can use.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/reference/guide/defacd.pdf

Reagards,

Senthil Kumar

The problem here is that I want to pass peripheral Variable 3 as a UUI but it always sends variable 5, no matter what we set.

Hi Abdullah,

These are fixed fields. Pim assigns different data to each peripheral variable . See section "Route Request Peripheral Variable Map" in Avaya SMGS .

This section explains what data assigns to which variable and this is fixed (From the PG explorer you will just have option to enable/disable).

Regards,

Sasikumar.