Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco UCCE Database Timezone

Hi,

Within the UCCE Database there is a Agent_Real_Time table that has a series of columns holding various times which I am querying.  E.g. DateTime, DateTimeLastStateChange, DateTimeLastModeChange etc all of time DBDATETIME.  

Are these timestamp values always guaranteed to be in GMT/UTC?  Or if I connected to another setup could these in fact be in any local timezone? (e.g. CET, EST etc).

I am looking at the Database Schema Handbook for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted but don't see any guidance around this specifically.  

I would like to know so that I understand if I need to add logic to do a conversion or not if I script against another database not in GMT.

Thanks,
Mark

Everyone's tags (7)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: Cisco UCCE Database Timezone

In the schema, for things like Agent_Interval, it says it is Central Controller time for some of the fields like time zone, here's the link, I think that's what you're asking?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_5_1/Reference/Guide/UCCE_BK_D563D6DB_00_db-schema-handbook/UCCE_BK_D563D6DB_00_db-schema-handbook_chapter_010.html#UCCE_RF_A7EE7309_00

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Majority of the fields store date time as per time zone configured in central controller, except specifically mentioned like StartDateTimeUTC.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor

In the schema, for things like Agent_Interval, it says it is Central Controller time for some of the fields like time zone, here's the link, I think that's what you're asking?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_5_1/Reference/Guide/UCCE_BK_D563D6DB_00_db-schema-handbook/UCCE_BK_D563D6DB_00_db-schema-handbook_chapter_010.html#UCCE_RF_A7EE7309_00

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Majority of the fields store date time as per time zone configured in central controller, except specifically mentioned like StartDateTimeUTC.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards